TopBand: Stew Perry

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Stew Perry
From: lee@crcltd.com (Lee Ward)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 17:47:32 -0600
Tks to the sponsers for a real "Topband" contest, Stew would be proud.
Not much time to operate, so I used the old IC-701 turned down to 5
watts. Everyone I called answered.....I couldn't believe it. Just not
enough time available to operate with holiday duties. Next year 1 Watt,
and why not???

Sri to hear there will be conflicts with the "new" type of exchange.
Just wait, and all contests will require it. The Grid Square is the most
significant exchange we could use for a test of real dx skill.

73 to all, HNY de k0lw