TopBand: vp2m

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: vp2m
From: VP2MHJ@lee.win-net.org (VP2MHJ@lee.win-net.org)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 15:45:38 -0500
From: VP2MHJ@lee.win-net.org
To  : topband@contesting.com
To: <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 15:45:38 -0500

dear friends

the log extract of dec. 24 Re: topband is in www.wimo.com, and I have sent
another one upto dec 27 just now.

The rest of this mail does not concern topband. anyway please distribute
it to anybody to whom it might concern.

Skeds:
dec 29  at 10:30z  3.502 MHz +/- qrm   for VK
dec 29  at 11:00z 10.107 MHz           for VR2
dec 29  at 11:15z 14.008 MHz           for VR2

please tell to anybody who might interested in. It is a crazy time to get
out of bed for me and I would appreciate some QSOs...

So long
Fred    VP2MHJ / DF2SS

NOTICE: Mail to the sender of this message is via a
(slow) radio link.  PLEASE be brief and send only PLAIN TEXT.
Consult the help file for your EMail program for information
on how to send Plain Text messages.
Also DO NOT copy the sender's messsage text back to them.

Processed by Amateur Radio Station N0ZO, n0zo@lcia.com
using NetLink (c) 1996-98, W5EUT
For Help - http://www.win-net.org