TopBand: .

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: .
From: 100374.252@compuserve.com (J & AJ Robertson)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 13:12:47 -0500
Sure was great to have two fb openings during the contest this year.  Some
super signals from 0730z onwards although the first morning was a better
opening.        It sure is hard to get a clear frequency but a first
contact seems to attract some attention and I must apologise to K5NA for
taking his spot for a while.                                    The three
8's K8MK, K8XXX, W8JI had the most consistent and strongest signals
although JI was weaker on the second day.
Seasons  greetings to all on this reflector and especially to Skipper Bill
and the sponsors.  73 Y'all and I trust I managed to give a new country to
a few I have never heard on the band .  Jim ZL2JR