TopBand: Reported ZC4GA/ZC4NA

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Reported ZC4GA/ZC4NA
From: geo@spidernet.com.cy (George Beasley)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 09:37:27 +0000
Hi fellow Topbanders,
I have had a few requests to find more info about ZC4NA and ZC4GA who
have been spotted on 160m and 80m over the last month or so.
Today I talked to someone at the sovereign base who is connected with
the issue of licences and I am sorry to report that both of these calls
are "Phonies"
Currently the club station at Episcopi has been dismantled and is being
relocated at Akrotiri sometime next year. I am trying to join the club
when it has been re-established and if I am lucky will endeavor to get a
full scale operation going, but it is still very early days, so don't
call me. I'll call you, so to speak.
Best 73, Geo...
5B4AGC