TopBand: TY8A good operation!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: TY8A good operation!
From: k9uwa@cris.com (John K9UWA)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 22:48:45 +0000

> >"Hats off" to these ops.
>
> Well said George!
>
> TY8A was obviously dogged with QRN problems, but was persistent and one
> could more or less set one's clock by them ... On several days, I heard TY8A
> calling CQ on 1824, lsng up 5, often for 30 mins or more and making just 3
> or 4 QSOs for the effort.

As per the Above 3 or 4 QSO's in 30 minutes....Gentlemen please
remember their efforts when you sit down to send your QSL's and
your "Contributions"....they could have spent that time up on a "Rate"
band getting a couple of bucks a card.....
I'm Happy....I got a New One!!
de John K9UWA

John Goller, K9UWA & Jean Goller, N9PXF
Antique Radio Restorations