TopBand: TY8A

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: TY8A
From: jreisert@jlc.net (Joe Reisert)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:59:43 -0500
Hi Dave,

Yes, I believe he made a few USA QSOs as I worked him with a few East
Coasters early in the DXpedition (Nov. 5th) and he had me go back and work
him again to check band condx on Nov 15 but didn't hear anyone else get
through that time despite many trying. He said the noise was terrible
there. Musta been a horizontal night as that's all I have is an inverted
dipole hi.

73,

Joe, W1JR