TopBand: Stew Perry contest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Stew Perry contest
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 12:44:20 -0800 (PST)

Just a reminder of the Stew Perry contest coming up on the last
Saturday of Decmeber (Dec 26th 1500Z to Dec 27th 1500Z).

Lew, W7EW, is once again putting our awards program into place.
If you, or someone you know, is interested in sponsoring one
of these plaques, please drop him a line at lew@teleport.com.
It is $50 to sponsor a plaque and we are hoping to about ten or
more (like last year).

You can sponsor a plaque for any category you wish - like for the
longest QSO made using a wet noodle.

Rules are available via return e-mail or at
http://www.contesting.com/n6tr/topband/stewrules.txt

The results from last year will be printed in the next CQ CONTEST
magazine, or can be found at
http://www.contesting.com/n6tr/topband/stew97.html.

Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com