TopBand: Carl White VP8CZJ; VP8/G4VFU

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Carl White VP8CZJ; VP8/G4VFU
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 18:11:45 -0400 (EDT)
Here's a message from Ed K3JJG regarding Carl G4VFU's operations.
It may be a little dated since Ed sent it to me on October 1
but I'm forwarding it anyway.  (I've been away with my XYL in the
the Greek Isles the past 3 weeks...no DXing...just sun and 80+ F!)

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV
Hi Bill,

        Just a quick FYI item for Reflector subscribers (assuming
that word isn't already out)... I received an e-mail today from Carl
indicating that he will be QRV every night (work schedule permitting) on
1840.0 at 0300Z.  He also mentioned that he is currently in the process of
mailing out QSLs in response to those sent earlier on to Eddie in the U.K.

        Regards/73, Ed Chance K3JJG  EChance@vfmac.edu