TopBand: fs/n7kg st. martin island on 160 mtrs !!!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: fs/n7kg st. martin island on 160 mtrs !!!
From: k7zum@teleport.com (ken l. knopp)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 17:32:06 -0700
Okay you topbanders with the big antennas and super receiving
antennas, here in a few hours we will be leaving for st. martin island
for the c.q.w.w. phone contest, so please look for craig, on 160 mtrs
signing as  FS/N7KG around the d.x. window, maybe a little below it. he
will be running legal limit to a vertical, we will be taking reciving
antennas, so if you hear him, work him, and put him out on packet !! as
i want to hear him out of breath most of the night trying to keep up
with the pileup !!!
And then when your done with him, look for Ken, FS/K7ZUM on 10 thru 75
mtrs. qsl both of use via the burro, or s.a.s.e. to our call book
address, my ex call ka7zum.....vy 73...ken/fs/k7zum....craig/fs/n7kg
see ya in the pileups !!