TopBand: CQ160 darkness

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CQ160 darkness
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 07:01:50 -0400 (EDT)
Mika OH8LAE wrote:

>I only say the darkness does not make it alone !
>
>Other geographical/local factors are at least as important. We never can get
>conditions equal for everybody as as we are spread along the earth.

Hi Mika,

        There actually are two times which would equalize daylight and
darkness for everyone...Spring and Fall Equinox!  However, I know most
of us in the Northern Hemisphere much prefer the January timeframe which
is optimum on 160 for 99% of the participants (mainly NA, EU and JA).

        Also, I would like to ask everyone here to PLEASE post your
as was originally requested.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV