TopBand: 160 FLAG-TRIANGLE CONFIG(K6SE)

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 160 FLAG-TRIANGLE CONFIG(K6SE)
From: va3dx@sympatico.ca (GLENN WYANT)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 10:41:45 +0000
Sorry, lost your e-mail address. You were looking into a triangle
configureation for the flag antenna.. I wonder if you have had any
luck with it. My EWE's just wont work over top of my radial systemfor the
inv L... I am restricted to a backyard rx antenna, the triangle version
of the Flag would be sumthing that might work for me.. Thanks,

                                           Glenn VA3DX 8P9DX