TopBand: EU6AF

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: EU6AF
From: rtym@ippt.gov.pl (Ryszard Tymkiewicz)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 08:47:52 +0200
Hello All,
I'v got a letter from EU1TT with QSLs EU6AF for following stations :

K0CS  /Steve thanks for SASE and I'v sent QSL to you this morning/
W0RI  /Price I'v sent QSL in your envelope also this morning/
WA3WJD
VE3XSP
VE3OSZ
VO1NA
N0IJ
K9LA
K9KU
K8SM
K7CA
W7LR
KC7V
N7RT
N6TR
K5AQ
W5PS
K4VT
N4XM
W4TO
N3DL
N3KK
W3GH
ON7NQ
JA0DAI
JF2MBF
JH7CFX
JA1EOD
KN0Z
Unfortunatelly two QSLs are with not correct callsigns.

VE3CSK Bill , there is VE3CCK instead of VE3CSK

K4CIA Bill,I'm sorry but the middle letter in your suffix is too similar to
"J" than
to "I" and your callsign looks like K4CJA /Anyway I hope you got QSL UA2BD
sent from Warsaw few weeks ago/.
I'v already sent a letter to Gary asking him for a correct QSLs for both of you.

Well,I'm waiting for yours e-mails, what to do with these QSLs,send them via
Buro or direct?

                      73 Rys

                      SP5EWY