TopBand: Continuously phased antennas

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Continuously phased antennas
From: drwilson@queretaro.podernet.com.mx (Dr. Stephen A. Wilson)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 12:21:24 -0500
Dear sirs:

I have in front of me the ARRL Antenna Compendium #3, page 72, wherein is
described a
continuously variable phasing unit for two antennas for 80, 40 and 30
meters.

The very last paragraph briefly mentions 160-meters.  Has anyone built this
unit for 160?
Or possibly a unit of a different type that would do the continuously
variable phasing job?

I´ve just a twinlead inverted "L" per Bill Orr with one radial and the
copper house plumbing
tied in and have worked 6 countries on SSB.  My lot is only 10 meters wide
(North-South)
by 52 Meters long (East-West) and I would really like to boost my signal.
Power is limited
(by my present XE license) to 250 watts at the moment.

Does anyone need Mexico on 160?  E-mail me direct for schedules please!!

Thankyou.

Dr. Stephen Andrew Wilson
San Juan del Rio, Queretaro, Mexico
XE1UFO - KA5SUT