TopBand: ZJ Electronics is still alive??

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ZJ Electronics is still alive??
From: jpgarcia@sagem.es (J. Pablo Garcia)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 14:55:58 +0200
Does anyone know if ZJ Electronics is still in operation ????

Is John - K2ZJ still running this business?  Is he still living?

I placed an order back in April-97.  Since then I've sent countless e-mail
messages to check on the status of the order and I have received nothing. Of
course he has charged my VISA account.

Has anyone know what can I do for getting my Beverage box or my money back?

73's de Pablo - EA4TX
(EA4ML CONTEST GROUP)