TopBand: V2 on 160m

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: V2 on 160m
From: jhood@attmail.com (James Michael Hood)
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 12:17:25 +0000
Hello Topbanders,

ANOTHER OKLAHOMA DX ASSOCIATION OPERATION!

I will be in V2 Land from May 27 until June 3.  I will be at the V26B station
and will have 160 meter capability.  This time of year is not optimal for
topband, however, I will be giving it a try. Purhaps paths to the southern
hemisphere will be good. V2 is not rare, but if someone has a need and thinks
there is a reasonable chance, contact me directly with the time that would be
optimal to your location.  Of course, I will be operating other bands and will
move to 160, but please do not move me unless there is a reasonable chance of
making a contact.  Probable frequency is 1.827 MHz.  Probable call is V26TT;
QSL to home.  W5AO, Dave, will be traveling with me and probably will be
operating as V26GG.  We will also be operating the CQ WPX CW contest.

Jim, K5TT
k5tt@contesting.com