TopBand: Yearly accessment of Dayton Restaurants

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Yearly accessment of Dayton Restaurants
From: smillick@cillnet.com (Scott Millick)
Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 16:15:36 -0500
Last year we did a poll on Dayton Restaurants and U have enclosed it for your
informaion. If you have any additions please let me know.

Please do not flame this as it is part of the Dayton experience - enjoying good
food.

Name of Restaurant       Number of Votes   Comments

Spaghetti Warehouse              6          Italian - Downtown

Anticoles                        3          Italian

Buckhorn                         3          C & W Motif Steaks

Jays                             3          Seafood - Oregon District

Barnsider                        2          Steaks - Main St.

Shucking Shack                   2          Seafood - Main St.

Pine Club                        2          Steaks

Grub Steak                       2          Steaks - Near Downtown

Stockyard Inn                    1          Steaks

Marions Pizza                    1          Multiple locations

Old Hickory                      1          Steaks

Lamochies (?)                    1          Hungarian Food

El Gregos                        1          Greek Food

Keng Wha                         1          Chinese Food

Mexico Lindo                     1          Mexican Food

Rubys - Englewood                1          A nice restaurant

Domincs                          1

Bravo                            1

Rockwood Pottery                 1

J Alexander                      1

Paragon                          1

Max & Erma's                     1           Mixed menu - Fancy Hamburgers

Please let me know of any additional favorites

Thank you

<bold>Scott Millick K9SM

</bold>907 Big Four Ave.

Hillsboro, Il  62049

smillick@cillnet.com

Packet via KD9SG

217 532-3837

<bold><italic>'It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.'

Edwards
web page for great gags

</bigger>