TopBand: qsl status

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: qsl status
From: W7lr@aol.com (W7lr)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 09:52:20 EDT
Bill NE9Z said that he had received his K7K qsl - none received here, so
contacted Bob KE7LZ.  He sent me a nice letter explaining that they have many
boxes full of cards yet to be answered.  He said that Frank AH0W is getting
them out as fast as he can, and still maintain a life.  I can understand as I
answer many several inch high stacks of cards (Montana is semi-rare!).
I had contacted Mike VE9AA by email about CY9AA cards and about the same story
- he goes to college during the week and answers cards on the weekends -
patience!
To satisfy our administrator I'll ask for any special ideas on how to get a
card from
EU6AF for a topband qso.  I've sent cards on various routes and have a good
ham friend in Europe working on this but no response.
73 Bob W7LR    by 4/25/98 the nice K7K card arrived.