TopBand: RE: [TowerTalk] Beverage doubts.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: RE: [TowerTalk] Beverage doubts.
From: csus04@lmpsil02.comm.mot.com (Raymond Dave-CSUS04)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 08:28:58 -0500
My two 580' beverages don't usually hear any better than my 4 sq on 80.
However, they significantly out perform my quarter wave elevated
vertical on 160.  Since Oct 26, I've been fortunate to work 97 countries
on 160.  Probably 60 of them I would not have worked without the
beverages.

73. .. Dave,
W0FLS