TopBand: 160M intruders

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 160M intruders
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 07:40:07 -0400 (EDT)
>> Where are the 160 cops when we need them?

        Gents, these problems have been around ever since I've been on
Topband.  I remind all that this reflector is not intended for venting
your frustrations, etc.  From our purpose statement:

        DO NOT USE THIS REFLECTOR TO POST COMPLAINTS,
        CRITICISMS, GRIPES, ATTACKS, ETC. VIOLATORS OF
        THIS POLICY WILL BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY
        WITHOUT NOTICE.

        I have strong feelings about these issues also but let's keep
the reflector focused on information and not our feelings.

                                                Thanks,

                                                Bill  W4ZV, List Cop

P.S.  Let's discuss how to null out those offending signals by using
the new Titanex antenna, the MFJ Noise Cancelling Box, etc.