TopBand: THANK YOU

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: THANK YOU
From: vertex@execulink.com (BILL, VE3CSK)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 07:05:43 -0500 (EST)
Thanks to the W8 I think who grabbed VK9NS on 80M and asked him to QSY to
topband this AM.  I was fortunate enough to be #2 in line before all hell
broke loose and got another new one.  His signal was astounding...599+ here
with some QSB and, I gather, same at the other end.  Sadly, I heard Jim
calling CQ with no takers about 15 minutes later, and he was still 569 or so.

Also 5W0VD was on again, this morning with a semi-solid readable signal
(some QSB) and I believe my QSO was confirmed OK.  On 80 he was 599+. Happy
days on Topband!!

73, Bill VE3CSK