TopBand: Elevated Radials

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Elevated Radials
From: K1ZM@aol.com (K1ZM)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 19:33:47 EST
Tom

This post, especially the last several parargraphs, is among the most useful
(and humorous) I have yet seen on this reflector!  It is a CLASSIC!

Thanks for the WEALTH of information you, Eric, Carl and others have been
sharing here.  The diplomacy being exhibited (in the spirit of LEARNING and
TEACHING) by ALL the parties has also been noted by many.

To me, this has been a most useful dialogue - and I hope this reflector will
continue a forum for sharing of interesting and useful information about 160M.

Thoughtful, focused discussions presented in a gentlemanly manner go a LONG
way toward making this reflector a unique experience!

Well done!

73 jeff

K1ZM@aol.com