TopBand: elevated radials versus ground mounted radials

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: elevated radials versus ground mounted radials
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 19:08:01 -0500

KM1H wrote:

>Eric, thank you for a most thoughtful response. I would rather wait for
>the new Antenna/Technical reflector to be activated in order to discuss
>this and further my education. That should happen very soon.

Gentlemen:

        No one will be forced to take discussions of 160 meter content
off this reflector as long as they are carried on in a civil manner,
without personal insults, taunts and innuendos.  I have ZERO TOLERANCE for
the latter and persons wishing to do so will find themselves unsubscribed
if they choose to do so.  For your information, I repeated our purpose
statement recently and will be happy to send another copy to anyone who
missed it.  As the last sentence of that statement states, "Minimize noise,
minimize bandwidth, maximize 160 information, act like gentlemen and enjoy!"

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV