TopBand: Southern Activity

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Southern Activity
From: ni6t@best.com (Garry & Yelena)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 15:51:42 -0700
Robert g. Flory wrote:

> Hello Topbanders,
>
> K4ERO/HC1 was busy last night around 0100 on approximately 1823 QSX 28.  He
> worked quite a few before he announced that local storm was causing s9+20
> QRN.  He said he would be back on tonight.

Fellow addicts:

I have been observing the spots for K4ERO/HC1 this past week, all of
which have been in the same time frame.

IT WOULD BE WONDERFUL IF SOMEONE MORE EASTERLY WOULD REMIND HIM THAT HIS
OPERATING TIME IS WELL BEFORE SUNSET ON THE WEST COAST! An appearance
between  0210Z (our sunset) and 1120Z (his sunrise) would be most
welcome. And the later the better, for those of us working for a living
and struggling through the commute crunch to get home.
--
Garry Shapiro, NI6T
160 meters: not a band, but an obsession