TopBand: ZL7DK - summary (long)

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ZL7DK - summary (long)
From: v31jp@logical123.net (Joseph L. Pontek)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 06:32:12 -0800
I read with great interest what these fellows used and other notes.
This looks like something I would like to put in "The Contest Traveler"
column of the NCJ. Those of you that have been out there and put an
emphasis on the low bands, 160 in particular, I would like to hear
from. I would like to know your antenna & equipment line up, results,
what you might do different, etc. Thanks.

--
73 from K8Joe"Palooka" & Beverly,
K8JP, V31JP, VP5/K8JP, VP5JP, K8JP/VA2, ex-K8HKM, ex-KN8HKM