TopBand: YB-Land Radio Silence

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: YB-Land Radio Silence
From: qsg2626@indon.cig.mot.com (Bayu Tanaya)
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 09:06:56 -0800
I just want to tell you guys, it is true about the radio silence from 7
days before until 7 days after the elections here in YB-Land, but it's
only on HF-band until UHF-band. So on MF-band like 160 mtrs, we can go
on, like YC0LOW he still on the air during the election days.

73,  Bayu YC0BYT

(I forwarded this to Phil since these are precious days just before
Equinox when propagation is at its peak to his area of the world.
                                        73,  Bill  W4ZV)