TopBand: Topband Receiver Survey Follow-up

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Topband Receiver Survey Follow-up
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h @ juno.com)
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 13:13:51 EST
On Mon, 02 Mar 1998 15:48:56 EST k6se@juno.com (Earl W Cunningham)
writes:
>Sherwood Engineering has tested 57 different amateur receivers and has
>published the test data at http://sherweng.com/se3specs.html.  If you
>want to print this interesting table of data, configure your printer
>for landscape format.
>
>None of the more modern rigs is listed (FT-1000, MP, IC-775DSP,
>TS-940, IC-756, Omni-VI, TS-870, TS-570), but most of the others
>mentioned in the topband receiver survey are there.

SNIP

I did a TS-940 test to the Sherwood format last year and posted the info
on a few weak signal VHF reflectors Earl. The discussion was based upon
IF platforms for transverters which often requires even better specs than
general HF use.
The tests were stock condx and also with PIN diode and other mods.

I could probably find that info if anyone is interested.

73  Carl  KM1H

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]