TopBand: Lord Howe, VK9LX May 23-31, 1998

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Lord Howe, VK9LX May 23-31, 1998
From: watchman@tig.com.au (nick)
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 22:35:05 +1100
Dear Topbanders,

I'm going back to Lord Howe Island in May 23rd-31st, 1998.
My equipment is alrady on the island. On 160 I will have
inverted L, vertical sction is abt 20m high. On rec. Beverage
to US and EU.

This time my Topband priority would be the following:
1. EU long and short path, especially west and south Eu,
2. Africa and South America,
3. JA and US east coast

Please DO NOT CALL IF WE HAVE HAD QSO BEFORE!
(Please DO CALL during the contest!)

About 75% of QSL's for last operation has been sent out, if you havn't
receive your WITHIN TWO WEEKS from now, let me know. Don't e-mail now,
please wait for another two weeks!

DONATIONS: Highly appreiceated, as ussaly.
SKEDS: OK, Send your call and best time, NO SPECIAL FREQUENCY REQUESTS!
WARC: NO
RTTY: NO

Mailing address: Nick Hacko, PO BOX 730, Parramatta 2124 NSW
                 Australia

I'm looking forward to work you on 160! Best regards,
Nick VK9LX VK2ICV YU7XX

PS I need UNUN 2:1 50 to 22,5 Ohm and not expensive
morse keyer (like Curtis) which I could mount into my TS930.
Will pay fer price and postage! Can't find them localy!
Thanks