TopBand: RE: Conditions Tuesday Evening --LA

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: RE: Conditions Tuesday Evening --LA
From: michon@eatel.net (Michael Michon)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 08:17:16 -0800
Finally got an inkling of what 160 meters must sound like from
Pennsylvania.  Heard many europeans.  SV8, YU, EI5 (very weak), UA2, DL,
all in the SAME night, and SV* was moving the S meter to S7 with S5 noise
level.

All signals better on the inverted L, as opposed to beverage.

El nino must have pushed them down here one time so that I could see what
the band is capable of.

Lots of fun in the Deep south last night.

Where are the South Americans??  I have heard a PY, but other than that, no
signals from the continent.

Mike Michon
AB5XP
Prairieville, LA-- Where all electrical storms originate