TopBand: 9M0C final report

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 9M0C final report
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 07:31:39 -0500 (EST)
>From the 9M0C Webpage:

"The team is now back in Kota Kinabalu.  The final tally was 65,558 QSOs.
XTT and SED had a brilliant evening on 160m and put over 150 additional
QSOs in the log on Monday night. What a good thing that we left one station
operational right to the last minute as conditions really were the best ever
on LF."

The latter comment agrees with my experience with propagation to that area
of the world.  It gets better as we approach Equinox (March 21).  If anyone
ever decides to return to that area, scheduling the trip a little later
would make for better conditions on all bands including 28 MHz!

Congrats to the 9M0C team for an excellent operation!

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV