TopBand: Good morning from 9M0C

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Good morning from 9M0C
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 12:41:28 -0500
Info received from 9M0C Webpage Saturday February 21st:

"Good morning from 9M0C

160 The static became crashes rather than continuous last night, and we put
over 80
QSOs in the log, including one W3 at our sunrise (with no static, background
noise
here is at S-zero). We will keep working at 160, but will not be participating
in the ARRL contest (or on any other bands, either)."

de W4ZV...As far as I know, VE1ZZ at 9M0 sunrise and W8LRL after 9M0 sunset are
the only East Coast QSO's on 160.  The "W3" must be a log error since I don't
think even any of the extreme northeastern W1's have been successful.  And BTW,
thanks to all for keeping 1824-1825 clear this morning (at least it was until
our sunrise around 1200 UTC).  Nothing heard here but I think TI4CF worked him
and several western W/VE stations were calling up 2.