TopBand: TJ1GB and 9M0C

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: TJ1GB and 9M0C
From: jzaimes@wilmingt.gannett.com (Zaimes, Jon)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 17:09:00 -0500
Slept through the alarm this morning (Thursday) but got on the band just
about sunrise to hear many W1, 2, 3, 4 and 8 calling 9M0C again -- but had no
copy here (at my North Wilmington QTH).

Last nite I got home too late for TJ1GB sunrise. I had heard one report that
he loses power at 0500z -- 25 minutes before his sunrise -- but last nite he
was spotted at 0505z. If I knew for sure he was going to be QRV right up to
his sunrise tonite I could probably get out of work to be at the rig in time.
So if anyone has specific info, please e-mail me here and many thanx
(otherwise I head for my other QTH in lower Delaware and will keep the watch
for 9M0C at
sunrise.

73/Jon
AA1K