TopBand: XV7SW now back in Sweden

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: XV7SW now back in Sweden
From: Rolf_Salme@compuserve.com (Rolf T Salme)
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 13:11:14 -0500
Hi fans,

Having served in Hanoi, Vietnam, for four years, I have now returned to my
native Sweden. You can still obtain QSL cards for contacts with me as XV7SW
by writing to my home address:

  Rolf T Salme, SM5MX
  Korpstigen 5 B
  S - 135 51 Tyreso
  SWEDEN

or via my QSL manager SM3CXS, either directly or via the bureau.

Summing up my operation from Hanoi, it was a particular thrill to be able to
activate 160 meters and offer XV on Top Band to those in need. When operating
from the center of a big city, it certainly helps to have an embassy garden
at your disposal for suspending elevated radials.

During my stay there, I got a lot of assistance from a lot of people
overseas. Special thanks go to my patient and faithful QSL manager SM3CXS, to
W8ZF who furnished us with his DXBASE Log Program and to K5ESW and JE1JKL who
provided me with a lot of advice and any hardware or software I needed.

73 de
Rolf
SM5MX, XV7SW

Packet: SM5MX@SK0QO.HNINGE.AB.SWE.EU