TopBand: 5B4-USA opening

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 5B4-USA opening
From: 9A3A@spidernet.com.cy (Ivo Pezer, 5B4ADA/9A3A)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 13:50:53 +0200
I've experienced another exceptional opening from Cyprus to
the USA this morning. It occured 27 days after my first
5B4-W7 opening (16th January 1998). In 60 minutes I logged
80 USA stations, with some west coast stations too (N4SF
from CA with 599 signal).
I'm not sure if it will be too late for DXing on Top Band,
but I'll try to listen for the USA again on 11th of March.
Also tomorrow around 0300Z I'll be on 1825 +- QRM.
Thanks all for calling me and QSL via
Tom Polak, 9A2AJ
PP7, LIPIK 34551,
CROATIA
(He has moved from ZAGREB and this is his new address. QSLs
to his old address in Zagreb will be answered with 1-2 month
delay.
You can send it to my Call Book address too.
73 CU Ivo 5B4ADA