TopBand: Topband needed ...DXpedition

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Topband needed ...DXpedition
From: CATALANO_DENIS_E@hq.navsea.navy.mil (CATALANO_DENIS_E@hq.navsea.navy.mil)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 12:23:14 -0500
     Thanks for all the replies.  A week ago, I had asked the reflector
     members what countries (less the uninhabited ones) in the Central
     American-Caribbean area is most need on the top band.  Since several
     replies also requested the results of this survey, I have complied
     them below.  Please remember this was a unscientific, and sort of
     leading survey since I mentioned YN and HK0/A were looking promising
     for the 1999 ARRL DX contest.  The split between DX and U.S. replies
     were about even.

     Country          Positive replies
        YN                 13
        HK0/A               9
        FY                  6
        KG4,PZ              4
        HC,HR,TG,V3         3 each
        J8,HP,OA,ZP,FS,FO   2 each

     Yes I know there are some South American countries included, but
     that's what I got.  I didn't include countries with less than 2