TopBand: QSL P49I via K4PI

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: QSL P49I via K4PI
From: George.Guerin@kellogg.com (George Guerin)
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 17:10:38 -0500
     Fellow Topbanders,

     (Especially those in Italy who have a bad QSL manager list)

     Please send requests for P49I QSLs via K4PI.

     K8GG is not the manager.  K8GG can only handle P40GG and P4/K8GG from
     Jan and Feb 1994.

     K8GG will hold the QSLs received for about 4 weeks and send all to
     Mike, K4PI, in one envelope, in case they continue to be misdirected.

     Thanks, and please fix your data base.

     Bill, W4ZV:  sorry to take up topband space for this,

     Ciao for now,   George,   K8GG