TopBand: New edition of ON4UN's book

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: New edition of ON4UN's book
From: john.devoldere@innet.be (John Devoldere (ON4UN))
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 15:08:05 +0000
Dear Top banders:

I am curently re-writing the LOW BAND DX-ing book.

Some of you have received a questionnaire from me by e-mail. I would hate
to have left out anyone who could help me with interesting information.

With the help of Nick, VK2ICV, who is responsible for the most
professionaly done Web page "WHO'S WHO ON TOPBAND", the questionnaire is
now available at: http://www.watch4you.com/on4un

Using this Web site is so much easier than trying to fill out the e-mail
you may have received from me.

To all active Top banders, who have not received an e-mail with a
questionnaire, please check out the above mentioned URL. If you feel you
have anything interesting to share with the readers of the new bok, please
fill out the questionnaire or send me your material by regular mail.

Thank you very much for your help, and I am looking forward to see your
inputs for the new book!

73 and good DX

John, ON4UN
*            John Devoldere, ON4UN, AA4OI, OT8T               *
*             e-mail: john.devoldere@innet.be                 *
*                address: Poelstraat 215                      *
*                         B9820 Merelbele                     *
*                         Belgium                             *
*                 mailing addres: P.O.Box 41                  *
*                                 B9000 Gent,                 *
*                                 Belgium                     *

*  PLEASE CALL US IN THE CONTESTS (ON4UN OR OT8T). THANK YOU! *