TopBand: Zone 23!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Zone 23!
From: rtym@ippt.gov.pl (Ryszard Tymkiewicz)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 10:26:55 +0100
>And we thank you.  JU2DX was not that loud, but he seemed to hear quite
>well.  Had a couple of shots at the XW30 - he called a couple of CQs on
>1825.3 QSX 32 after calling NI6T, but the XW never heard a soul.  Rumors of
>their QRN on 160 must be true.
>
>                                                Dan KL7Y
>

>-

 JU2DX has been for a few hours /even from 1900 utc/ on 1835 KHz.He has been
coming with deep QSB but sometimes has quite good signal.
It seems he hear really well in spite of he has been calling often CQ
without any answer from EU.

                          73 and GL with coming TG,9M0,TJ,TZ etc./also 5H3HG
promised                             to install 160m antennas soon/

                                 Rys SP5EWY