TopBand: 160 M Gathering at Dayton Hamvention

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 160 M Gathering at Dayton Hamvention
From: gtaft@voyager.net (gtaft)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 23:21:22 -0800
The last three years or so, topbanders have gathered for a Friday nite
social hour and dinner during the Dayton Hamvention.  The number of
attendees has grown steadily to last years' 44 count.

However, some were critical of the Friday nite date as opposed to having
one on Saturday nite (It conflicts with the DX dinner at Stouffers).
This year we have started early enough to have last year's restaurant,
Neil's Heritage House, available either nite.

While I'm not taking reservations at this point - just a preference vote
for either Friday, Saturday or "No preference", pse.

Space will probably be again limited to 45 or so as the next size room
seats 160 (!) and would be a fixed menu buffet sytle dinner.  Our current
arrangement allows us to order and pay individually off their regular
menu.

Please share ur preference with me.

73  George  W8UVZ

PS  For those who attended last year - honest opinions of the Heritage
House as a gathering location.