R: TopBand: Working Own Country from DXexp.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: R: TopBand: Working Own Country from DXexp.
From: luisprk@tin.it (Luis Mansutti IV3PRK)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 17:16:26 +0100
Hi Boye,
I agree with you, but this weekend probabily they are fully engaged in the
"Japan International Low Band Contest" !
The BIG problem is that usually the Ja's operating from DX locations ( V85,
T88, 9N1, etc, ) after working split their fellow-citizens try to listen
for Europe on their same frequency: why don't they QSX 1 or 2 Kcs UP ??
Any JA on this Reflector please help us, specially with the present 9N1AT
operations.
73 and HNY  de Luis IV3PRK     <luisprk@tin.it>