TopBand: XW30

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: XW30
From: rtym@ippt.gov.pl (Ryszard Tymkiewicz)
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 08:56:27 +0100
Hi All,
XW30 has started working Europe about 2200 utc on 1824 KHz /06 Jan/.
Exactly on the same frequency has been strong carrier since early afternoon
with S9.
Anyway,since XZ1N I haven't heard so strong station from this area! XW30 has
been sometimes above 599! listening first on his own and later 4 up.
So,nice begining  of a new year with a new one.
I suppose its promising also for NA!He has been at least 4 S stronger than
Joerg YB1AQS at the same time/Joerg I'v called you for 20 mins but NIL sri/.

                       73 GL

                       Rys SP5EWY

P.S. I'm looking for a contact with Carl KM1H,his previous e-mail address is
not working.