TopBand: Boring Report - N6TR/7

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Boring Report - N6TR/7
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 08:05:08 -0800 (PST)
Great CDX last night.  Couldn't take full advantage of it because I
was trying not to look like I didn't live here anymore (with the
family).  BIG pileup on OY9JD.  Worked him later when there wasn't
anyone else calling.

Some big signals from DJ6RX and the like.

The morning opening was also very good.  SM4HCM was 599 and a number
of "new" europeans made it in the log.  Nice to work three OZs and
SP2FAX on the "mainland".  I will try to hit this opening for the rest
of the week, from about 1430 until 1545 UTC.

Mail SP logs to tbdc@contesting.com.  Try to send them in ASCII text
instead of encoded.  Thanks.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com