TopBand: Software for STEW PERRY TEST?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Software for STEW PERRY TEST?
From: dj7aa-wil@t-online.de (Wil DJ7AA)
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 14:27:56 +0100
Hello everybody,
is there a software package available, to get the right points for the STEW
PERRY event?
Thanks everybody, to call me wile I was using my clubcall DF0KW.
I ws really surprise, that I can worke e few stations from the US today. A very
heavy windstorm at night from 26 to the 27.th had destroy my 160m vertical, i
lost 14m top of the antenne, just the basic tower with 22m was standing up.
Using a network to tune it for 1831, and could really worke some guys, starting
very late because I first think it doesnt work to well.
Even condx are excellent, Stations from EAST and WEST loud at the same time.
So I did have a lot of fun in that contest.
Hope a better (complete night) entry next year.

Everybody a good and peaceful 1998

Wil DJ7AA