TopBand: CW learning programs

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CW learning programs
From: Karl_RS174461@compuserve.com (Robin Drage)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 08:21:45 -0500
Hi all!

Many thanks to everyone who responded to my 'SWL skeds' postings. I learnt
a lot from all of you. Thank you.

As many of you said that I stood better chances on CW, and I've only been
learning for a couple of months, and can only manage about 5 WPM, I wonder
what CW learning programs you recommend. I have access to shareware
libraries, so should be able to find what you suggest. It would also help
me out considerably, as I would love to join in the fun on the bands with
you guys!

Hope you can help!
Very best of seasonal 73,
de Karl - RS174461 (G - SWL)