TopBand: Enough is enough!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Enough is enough!
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 07:59:37 -0500 (EST)
        OK guys!  Subtle suggestions don't seem to work!  ANY
future posts COMPLAINING ABOUT ANYTHING will result in that person
being REMOVED from the list.  NO WARNINGS, NO SECOND CHANCES, JUST
GONE!  I'm almost about ready to start my own closed list with the folks
who actually have real information to share and leave the rest of you
to complain to each other.  I'm sure the contest this weekend will likely
result in lots of whining and complaining about DX windows, SSB vs CW,
contesters vs DXers, W1XYZ's clicks, and whatever else may bother you at
the moment.  Just remember that it will be your last post here!  If you
absolutely have to whine, do it offline with the others that are like
minded.

        Grow up and act like adults rather than children!

                        73,  Bill  W4ZV, List DICTATOR

P.S.  My apologies to the other 99% of you.