TopBand: T32J QSLs?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: T32J QSLs?
From: n3oc@wirelessinc.com (Brian McGinness)
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 10:50:18 -0500
This is my "occasional" request for help with a 160 QSL card.

I worked T32J a couple years ago on 160 (as WA3WJD).  That is probably
my best DX yet to date on that band, and I really want to get a card.
Everyone else seems to have theirs, yet my repeated requests to JR5JAQ
go unanswered.

Do I have a wrong address, or is JR5JAQ a QSL bandit? I hate to keep
sending money out there if nothing comes back. I have sent 3 times
and have not gotten any response and am really staring to get sore about it,
especially since everyone else seems to have gotten a card. I know I am
in the log because many stations witnessed it...

Does anyone know JR5JAQ or have an email address for him?

Thanks very much...
Brian N3OC
n3oc@wirelessinc.com