TopBand: Meanook spoke, and speaks again!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Meanook spoke, and speaks again!
From: bobnm7m@baker.cnw.com (Robert Brown)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 05:49:03 -0800 (PST)
Friends in Radio Land,

When last seen, the quiet days in the Meanook magnetometer record were
November 2 and 3; so what did we get on November 29 and 30?

The 29th was pretty good, a K-sum of 0!  The 30th was less satisfactory,
a K-sum of 4.  That's a lot better than the most disturbed days, the
22nd and 23rd, when the K-sums were 39 and 46, respectively.

But now we have some new quiet days to look at, November 20 and 21, when
the K-sums were 0 and 1 as well as November 25-29 when the K-sums were
1, 2, 0, 0, and 0, respectively.  Do the arithmetic and see what happens.

73,

Bob, NM7M