TopBand: VK9LX

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: VK9LX
From: brad4@bellatlantic.net (M.G. Brafford)
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 15:56:42 -0500
Way to go Bob!
   Wish I could be so lucky...hi..I got up at 6AM EST and already there was
a howling mass of signals about 1-2 KHz above him. I joined the melange,
but could only raise W4?? a couple of times. The timimg was right, but no
cigar. maybe tomorrow, or maybe the next expedition. Anyway it's fun to
try.  Happy ThanksGiving.

73, Mick  W4YV

To: <topband@contesting.com>
> Date: Thursday, November 27, 1997 12:31 PM
>
> After three frustrating mornings getting up at three a.m. and hearing
VK9LX