TopBand: VK9LX/5A2A

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: VK9LX/5A2A
From: rtym@ippt.gov.pl (Ryszard Tymkiewicz)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 20:46:47 +0100
Hello All,
At last something new also for us in Europe.
VK2ICV and K8RF are doing really good job.They have had very good signal 589
on 80m but when they have moved yesterday on 1820 kHz at 1750 utc there has
been no trace.
Today they QSYed at 1710 utc on 1822 but I have started to hear them at 1750
utc. Peak of their signal  has been at 1805 utc here.They have been very
patient and have spent there almost one hour.

5A2A has started about 1950 utc on 1829,5 KHz QSX 5 up and is there now
working JA with very strong signal! I suppose friends in NA will have no
problems to hear and work them in a few hours!
So,great day with two new ones HI.

                           73 and GL

                            Rys SP5EWY