TopBand: OH2PM/BY1QH

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: OH2PM/BY1QH
From: price.smith@worldnet.att.net (Harold Smith)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 20:58:32 +0000
I just received an E-Mail from David BZ1BM. David is the president of the
Tsinghua University Radio Club.

David said that Pertti OH2PM gave out the QSL info as via his home call.:-(
In this case QSL via his home route as he has the logs on his laptop and BY1QH
doesn't have a copy. Any qso's made with the call BY1QH must go via K9FD.
David e-mails the logs to Merv once a month. Merv can confirm old qso's
also. :-)
Before Merv took over the chores, all QSLs for BY1QH went to P.O.B. in Beijing.
The envelopes were opened and the cards were put in 1 pile and the IRCs and
green back were in another pile. When the club received them they had no
idea who sent what.
Also the study load is very heavy and it didn't leave much time for the QSL
chores.
Tsinghua University is the oldest university in China and is refered to as
the M.I.T. of the orient.

Thanks to all that have donated. We still need some more dollars.

73 and CUL de Price W0RI