TopBand: Who's Who on the TopBand

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Who's Who on the TopBand
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 06:44:51 -0800 (PST)
> Some of you have expressed an unwilligness to have your results
> published so as to avoid appearing boastful. I accept that, however the
> purpose of this site to share our acheivemnts and compeete in the true
> spirit of ham-radio!

Yeah - let's have the big numbers!!  We need to know where to set our
sights.  I once thought 160 countries was about all I could ever
work.  Then I found out about N6DX closing in on 200 (probably passed
it now?) and N7UA with over 220!!

Nice pileup on VP8CTR last night.  Not much else - no European
signals still.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com